This is a support system for families who have been touched by adoption or foster care. We meet once a month. Click the link above for more details!
This information will help guide you through the adoption process.
As you may have already discovered, adopting a child can be expensive. Click on this link for information about different grants or interest-free loans that are available to help you finance your adoption.
Click on this header to find out a variety of ways to finance your adoption through fundraising.
Did you know you can get money from the IRS for adopting a child? Check out this link for more information on this credit.
Click to check out this effort to Save the Adoption Tax Credit!
Other Adoption Financing Ideas:
- Use funds in your savings accounts
- Take a loan against your 401K
- Use a home-equity loan
- Refinance your auto loan at a lower rate
- Cut your food budget using more coupons
- Eat out less, brown bag lunch
- Raise your insurance deductibles on auto and home policies
- Make items to sell at craft shows
- Sell items on eBay
- Take a second job or part-time job
- Hold a pancake breakfast, spaghetti dinner, or bake sale at your church